Community Health Centre
17 South View Road,
Tel: 0844 815 1159
10 Netherfield Road,
Tel: 0844 815 1159
Marshall, Wright, Beckwith & Stacey practise together in a non-limited partnership
This website has been designed to tell you about the practice
and the services that we offer. Please read it carefully.
We trust that you will find it helpful and informative.
We would like to welcome you to our long established group practice
which covers the Yeadon, Rawdon, Guiseley and Menston areas.
Saturday Opening December 2013 and January 2014
- In order to try and ease the pressure on A&E departments and the Out-of-Hours (111) service over the holiday period we will be offering Urgent appointments with a GP on 5 Saturday mornings (14/12, 21/12, 28/12, 4/1 and 11/1).
- These will only be available on the day by calling the surgery on the usual number from 08.30 onwards. Hopefully this will prevent some patients having to call Out-of-Hours or visit A&E or having to wait until Monday morning to contact the surgery.
- There will be a limited number of appointments and they will only be available at our Guiseley location.
- If you have any questions then please speak to our reception team.
Guiseley & Yeadon Medical Practice
10th December 2013
Christmas and New Year Opening Times 2013 / 2014
- Monday 23rd December 0800 - 2100
- Tuesday 24th December 0800 - 1830
- Wednesday 25th December Closed - Ring 111
- Thursday 26th December Closed - Ring 111
- Friday 27th December 0800 - 1830
- Saturday 28th December See information above
- Sunday 29th December Closed - Ring 111
- Monday 30th December 0800 - 2100
- Tuesday 31st December 0800 - 1830
- Wednesday 1st January Closed - Ring 111
- Thursday 2nd January 0800 - 1830
Guiseley &Yeadon Medical Practice Walk-in Clinics
From Monday 7th October we are changing our appointment system so that rather than phoning for an "Urgent" appointment on any day at 08.00, we will have a "walk-in" clinic at Yeadon every day from 08.30 to 11.15.
The key features of this new system will be:-
- There will be no phone booking for this clinic. Patients will simply have to come to the reception desk at Yeadon before 11.15 and register to be seen.
- There will be one "walk-in" list and patients will be added as they arrive.
- There will be either 3 or 4 doctors operating this clinic each day and they will take patients from the walk-in list and see them in sequence.
- This clinic will be for 1 problem only.
- We will have a phlebotomist working alongside this clinic to provide an instant blood taking service.
The changes have been discussed with Patient Representative Group and will hopefully improve the service we offer.
Routine appointments will still be available to book up to 4 weeks in advance.
18th September 2013
Practice Phone Number
There is now an alternative number to contact the practice on which is 0113 887 9742. This will get you through to the same services as our other number (0844 815 1159) but please be aware that this is a single line and so can be engaged.
The practice would like to thank the various advertisers who have helped to produce this Website. However, it must be pointed out that the accuracy of any statements cannot be warranted, nor any products or services advertised, be guaranteed or endorsed.